Sunday, February 24, 2008

First UFO-to-FO for 2008

I finished this a few weeks ago. Since the start of the year, I've also knitted 2 sweaters from scratch, but I always feel way happier finishing something old. I guess it's the pleasure of overcoming procrastination.

Skinny memorial sweater (in remembrance of my former pet), started last fall, now complete! (blogged here)

I'm flirting with procrastination again, but after that, I'll be committing to UFOs again and working on a knit.1 tank I started back in 2006! Here's the back (I'm assuming that ugly edge will be covered in the end, yuck):

I did a little work on the front last month, and I had to go down a needle size to get gauge, my knitting has loosened up so much. I'm about a third of the way up the front, and after that, it's just seam, seam, edge, and I'll have my first top of the summer, well before it's actually warm enough to wear it.

No comments: